Our core Accountancy and taxation services consist of:
- Annual Accounts Production
- Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Company Secretarial
- Provide free book-keeping software
- Prepare yearend accounts, which also assists us complete self assessment tax returns
- Production of corporation tax returns, as part of the accounts production process
Accounts are prepared to agreed timescales and deadlines.
As we do the accounts, we:
- Identify and advice ways of minimising tax liabilities
- Point out areas of the business that give you the most opportunity to make improvements
- Use the accounts to measure against targets and identify variations
We aim to take off from you the stress of paperwork:
- You drop off your invoices, bank statements etc;
- We can then easily prepare for you:
- Management accounts
- VAT returns
- Estimated tax liabilities so there is no end of year surprises
We take copies of your documents and filed them electronically. That way we are ready for any HMRC inspections.
We produce self assessment tax returns for company directors, private individuals, self-employed, partnerships and CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) sub-contractors.
We also undertake tax recovery work for all the above where too much tax has been paid to the taxman.
We can assist you fulfil this role and by offering the following services…
- Submit statutory accounts with the Companies House and HMRC
- Assist with dividend vouchers
- Completion of share transfers
- Completion of appointments and resignation of directors
- Notifying you when and how to file your annual return
- Filing of annual returns
- General company law advice